Join us for 5 Tuesdays of Racing with Friends
Denver's favorite Summer Series is ready to roll for 2019! The AQUAMAN Open Water Swim and Aquathlon Series is the perfect opportunity for swimmers and triathletes of all ages and abilities to practice their open water swimming in a fun, competitive environment and at distances not previously offered at other venues. It's also the perfect opportunity for triathletes to practice their open water pacing and swimming in a mass start format with the bonus of an added 5K run. After each race you'll have a chance to relax, kick back with friends, and enjoy the post-race food and drinks.
Five Tuesdays of Racing
· Four swim-only events: 0.5 mile, 1.0 mile, 1.5 mile, and 2.0 mile.
· Two swim/run events: 0.5 mile swim and 5K (short course), or 1.0 mile swim and 5K (long course)
Choose Distance on day of the race.
If you register for one day, you choose the date to race
If you register for two, come to any 2 dates
Register for the season and your 5th race is free
The races are sent off in waves:
· The first wave at 6:30 pm includes the 2 mile swim and the Long Course swim/run.
· The second wave at 6:33 pm includes 1.5 mile swim and the Short Course swim/run.
· The final wave at 6:35 pm includes the 0.5 and 1 mile swims.
Cherry Creek State Park
4201 S Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80014
Five Tuesdays starting July 9th at 6:30 pm
July 9th - July 16th - July 23rd - July 30th - August 6th
No Weather make up
Day of Registration: Only single race purchase available. Must pay by cash or check on race day.
Regsiter for 5 races before May 27th to recieve an Aquaman Tshirt
Discounted Race Options
Races can be purchased individually or in packages of 2 or all 5
Select multiple races for a discount. Sign up for the full series before Memorial Day
to receive your special event race t-shirt.
Sponsorship and Information
Interested in sponsorsing or have any questions:
Concact George Cespedes at